what a wonderful gift! A different herbal tub tea for every day of the week!
HERBAL TUB TEAS are a wonderful gift for that special someone or even to pamper ourselves!
Here are seven different tub teas in a flower linen tub tea bag. This is a good quality muslin/linen bag.
1) SINUS AND CLUSTER HEADACHES ( lavender, chamomile, eucalyptus, thyme)
2) COLDS, FLU AND RESPIRATORY (catnip, ginger, lemon, rosemary, roses, lemon balm, chamomile)
3)DAILY IMMUNITY HERBS (spearmint, peppermint, ginger, lemon balm, catnip)
4) DETOXIFYING BATH HERBS (red clover, lavender, nettle, peppermint, yarrow, sage)
5)BATH HERBS FOR GRIEF ( catnip, lavender, mints, roses, marjoram, clary sage)
6) FEVER HERBS (green tea, thyme, sage, parsley, rosemary)
7) WINTER WARMTH (ginger, mints, chamomile)
All of these tub teas are made with the safest herbs. I grow and harvest all my herbs.
Each of these tub herbs bags have a hemp cord attached that is long enough to place on the faucet for the water to run through.
I have been selling my herbs and teas to the public since the 1970’s and have never used chemicals of any sort on any of my herbs. My herbs are grown as nature intended. I harvest and dry all my herbs. I do NOT use the heat method to dry my herbs.
Please note: regarding my teas and herbs that I sell; although I personally have benefited from the use of herbs and, people years ago relied on herbs to help heal them or make them feel better, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.